CONTEST NAME: “The Prize Closet” (Benchmark Contest)
SPECIFIC CONTEST RULES
Participating Radio Station(s)/Website Address(s)/Studio Address(s)/Phone #’s:
WBGI (“Biggie 100.5”)
WRQY-FM (“Rocky 96.5”)
WUKL-FM (Kool 105)
56325 High Ridge Road, Bellaire, OH 43906
Effective Date: 01/01/2019 to 12/31/2019
Declared Value of Prize(s): Randomly awarded individual prizes with varying de minimus declared values not to exceed approximately $200. (“Prize(s)”)
Forever Media, Inc. and its affiliates through their Participating Radio Station(s), in conjunction with various sponsor(s) and/or prize provider(s) (collectively, “Forever”) is conducting a contest named as set forth above (“Contest”). Forever may air contest(s) from time to time which are conducted by Forever’s advertisers and other organizations that are not, sponsored or endorsed by, and/or for which, neither Forever, nor its radio stations, participate (“Non-Forever Contest(s)”). For any Non-Forever Contest(s) please refer to the contest rules of the Non-Forever Contest Sponsor. Forever assumes no liability or responsibility in whole or in part for any Non-Forever Contest(s).
1) No purchase or payment necessary. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Contestant(s) may only win once every thirty days with only one winner per household (“Participant(s) or singularly Participant”). Must be 18 years of age or older to enter. Only one entry per Participant per specific Prize(s) giveaway is permitted. Any duplicate entries will disqualify ALL entries by that Participant(s) for specific Prizes(s)
2) At random to be announced times over the Effective Date, Forever’s Participating Radio Station(s), will give Participant(s) a chance to win the above described Prize(s).
- During the Effective Date and as the events are announced, the Participating Radio Station(s) will provide Participant(s) a chance to win with a contest called The Prize Closet. Participant(s) will be directed to the Participating Radio Station(s) Website to register to win. Thereafter, the Participating Radio Station(s) will announce on the air when a specific Prize(s) will be awarded.
- Forever may, on a case by case basis, in its sole discretion, randomly select up to 10 Prize(s) winners for any individual Prize(s) from submissions to the Participating Radio Station(s) Website during the time specified by Forever.
- Winning Participant(s) will be announced on the air and will also be notified by phone on the preferred phone number provided by the Participant(s) on the registration.
- Winners are responsible for completing all required paperwork concerning the delivery of their Prize(s). Prize(s)winners are responsible for any additional expenses beyond the specifics detailed. Any Forever Contest winner who during the course of a calendar year wins more than $600 in prizes in the aggregate from Forever will receive an IRS Form 1099
- Prize(s) may not be exchanged and have no cash value.
- All Prize(s) are time sensitive. Unless otherwise notified by the Participating Radio Station(s), winner(s) must pick up their Prize(s) within 30 days, proper Photo ID for that Winner will be required.
3) Any questions or comments regarding the operation of the Contest must be made in writing to Participating Radio Station(s) Operations Director at the Studio Address.
4) All Contest Rules are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Participating Radio Station(s)at their sole discretion. Forever retains the right to cancel this Contest for any reason at any time.
5) A copy of the official rules governing this Contest as well as Forever’s General Contest Rules are available at the Participating Studio Address and on the Participating Radio Station(s) website address(s). Copies of the rules can be requested by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Studio Address.
The above Specific Contest Rules are to be applied in conjunction with the General Contest Rules in effect by Forever at the time of a Specific Contest and may be amended, supplemented, modified in all or part for a specific radio station or station(s) Events/Contests/Activities from time to time by Forever in its sole discretion. Forever at all times reserves the right to amend/supplement and/or modify these Specific Contest Rules with specific rules which shall be made available by the Forever radio station as appropriate and in the Forever radio station(s) sole discretion. Listeners’ and potential contest Participant(s) are urged to acquaint themselves with these Specific Contest rules in advance of their participation. Where Specific Contest Rules are in place for a particular event, those Specific Contest Rules shall control over, where different, from the General Contest Rules.
Forever Media Inc. its affiliates and their Radio Station(s) do not and shall not discriminate, in any way on the basis of race or gender, respecting their employment or advertising practices.
THE REMAINDER OF THIS PAGE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK